Friday, September 28, 2012

Photos for the Month of September 2012

Hello,
       The colors are back!! Enjoy it very much!!

I think it is Milkweed. Used a long lens to make the setting sun larger.
Chippy just got done washing his hands from a snacking on a nacho chip. We won't bother saying how he got it because my wife just told me there was a sign that we were not supposed to feed the animals.
It grabbed me. I took it.
This one and the two before were from the same day. Took my family for a picnic and then a slow drive through the country taking photos along the way.
Anyway that is all for now.

Till later!!

Clark

6 comments:

  1. Very nice fall scenes on the bottom two, I like them! ~GB

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, so, beautiful. Chiang Mai is green, all green, which is lovely, but nothing to compare to our Northern autumn beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture looks a lot like Goldenrod to me. You can prove me wrong if you like, I don't mind. :) Very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually it is Goldenrod. My mistake.
    -Clark-

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL pictures of God's awesome creation!!

    ReplyDelete